Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What We Do In The Shadows (2014) On DVD Today!

I feel like it's been an eternity since seeing What We Do In The Shadows , possibly the best vampire comedy ever, in the theater. I'm glad I was able to see it twice. Now that it's finally out on DVD I can watch it endlessly in the comfort of my dusty, drafty old home. I realize it's been available for streaming for a couple of months, but I was dying to own a hard copy that I can hold in my hand and play in my DVD player. By the way, it's also available at Redbox if you enjoy waiting in line at their kiosk with impatient people sighing in agony behind you. I use the Redbox at Walmart, where I can conveniently get snacks and drinks to refresh me during the movie. 

Here are three things I learned about vampires from What We Do In The Shadows:

  1. If a vampire asks if you like "bisghetti," say no.
  2. If a vampire asks you if you're a virgin, say no.
  3. Having red cheeks makes a person even more appetizing to a vampire.
Knowing these three things could help you to make yourself less appealing to vampires and remember, if you accept an invitation to go home with someone you just met and he starts spreading newspapers at your feet and laying out towels around you on the furniture, get the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment