Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Visit (2015)

I'd heard The Visit isn't a typical horror movie because it's also a comedy. I heard it's part comedy, part horror movie. I also heard there's a trademark M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end. 

IT'S ALL TRUE!

Usually, once I see a movie with a big reveal or twist at the end, the thrill is gone and I wouldn't bother watching it again, but this movie had some really funny scenes and some really creepy scenes and some that were a combination of both, that would make it worth watching again. The kids in the movie, especially the boy, were very realistic, reminding me of certain times when I was a kid, although my grandparents were pretty normal. 

Come to think of it, I was afraid of my grandfather, but that was just me being a wimp.


No comments:

Post a Comment