Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Can't Stop Watching The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is the most addictive show I have ever seen! From the very first episode, I was hooked and I'm now just into Season 3. Usually, I have to let a show grow on me and more often than not, sooner or later give up on it. I've been streaming it on Netflix and it's a darn good thing because if I had started watching it on AMC from day one I don't think I could stand the suspense. I would absolutely go insane waiting, not only for the next season, but the next episode!

I'd like to know how anyone who's been watching it as it airs on AMC how they can stand the wait. I think I'd pull my hair out and look like a crazed zombie myself from the suspense. Thanks to The Walking Dead I now have another reason to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment